AnsweredAssumed Answered

LPC1769 FreeRTOS LWIP : rx interrupt no more trigged after some time

Question asked by Thibaut Dontail on Dec 16, 2016

Hello

I'm facing a trouble with the LPC1769 and LwIP stack. At some point, the receive task present in lpc17xx_40xx_emac.c just hang on sys_arch_sem_wait(&lpc_enetif->rx_sem, 0);.

As far as I can tell the Rx intterupts are no longer trigged (but TX interrupts are). In function ETH_IRQHandler it never goes inside the following IF block

if (ints & RXINTGROUP) {
        /* RX group interrupt(s) */
        /* Give semaphore to wakeup RX receive task. Note the FreeRTOS
           method is used instead of the LWIP arch method. */
        xSemaphoreGiveFromISR(lpc_enetdata.rx_sem, &xRecTaskWoken);
    }

I have checked the 'Command', 'Status' registers, nothing seems anormal.

The (RxFilterCtrl - 0x5000 0200) register is OK and broadcasted message flag is set to allow reception

My project is based on LPCOpen 2.10 and derivate from the 'lwip_tcpecho_freertos' example. I have upgraded to FreeRTOS V8.2.3 and LwIP V2.0.0. The arch directory is almost the same

In lwipopts.h, i've made some changes to use static memory allocated @0x2007C000 and pbuff

My Computer send on braodcast address (255.255.255.255) an UDP packet on port 45454 every 100ms (17 bytes).  The LPC send every 100ms 3 to 5 packets of 280 bytes each to the Computer address (which is retrieved from received packet on port 45454) I'm only using the Socket API.

I've been able to perfom some long run before the RX thread hang: 10h, and more than 2,000,000 packets exchanged before the error occurs. It sometimes hang sooner than that.

As the probleme occurs, even ping are not received. Transmission as already stated keeps working perfectly. The MCU and the Computer are plugged on the company network

As the problem occurs, all the thread and Queue of my application keep working normaly. Even the behaviour on the  receiving socket is fine (Select keep timeouting as no message is received)

If you have any idea, it'll be great as i'm really stuck on this problem

Thanks

Original Attachment has been moved to: FreeRTOSConfig.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: sys_arch_freertos.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc17xx_40xx_emac.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc_debug.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc_arch.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc_17xx40xx_emac_config.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: perf.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc17xx_40xx_emac.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: lpc_arch.h.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: cc.h.zip