Issue faced during installation of Code Warrior 10.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue faced during installation of Code Warrior 10.6

maheshkv
Contributor I
We have purchased "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Basic" from "Digi-Key Electronics", manufacturer ID is CWP-BASIC-FL and product ID is CWP-BASIC-FL-ND.
We have started our installation by clicking START_HERE.html file and gave "install" for microcontroller code warrior 10.6, that step copied an executable named CW_MCU_v10.6_b140329_PE_Offline.exe in our local disk. When we access that executable, we are getting a consistent error at 18%, the screenshot is attached alongside this mail.
As per your Quick start guide there is possibility of installing this software online. Can we install this software online and register through provided USB?
Provide a clarity over online installation.
Please let us know the reason for this error and solution. Quick help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mahesh,

I checked you also ask the same question on salesforce,  00098055

I replyed you on that system. Please check it .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

maheshkv
Contributor I

Thanks for your response.

I am getting a error message saying "7-Zip: Data error" when i try to install IDE from purchased USB flash drive. Am i making any mistake while installing or anything other than that? Screenshot is attached.

CW Error.JPG

Thanks in advance,

Sathishkumar.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sathishkumar.

Do you received the email from salesforce?

The email is "

Dear Sathish Kumar, What about your system , there both have offline installer and online version.
For example , if your system is Windowns, please download it at here :
https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=7954517

If other system, there also the related version .

If still have any question , please contact me without any hesitate.

"

From the error , does it a compressed file ?

Do you want to install the CW10.6 IDE ? If yes , please refer to the email i have send you , also past it on above.

And i recommend you use the latest version of CW10.7, it update all of the patch and fix some bugs . Also can use your

License .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos