Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 broken up DDR byte lane swapping

Jump to solution
henfos
Contributor I

Hi,

According to "Routing considerations" in the hardware development guide to i.MX6 says it supports complete byte lane swapping. Does this also apply to broken up DDR byte lane swapping, as shown underneath:

pastedImage_1.png

Also the note in this subsection mentions that "target DDR IC register read value must be
transposed according to the data line swapping", can someone elaborate on the meaning of this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Henrik

no, " broken up" as shown on image is not supported.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Henrik

no, " broken up" as shown on image is not supported.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!