We are using LS1043A, i have a query in Step one of Power sequencing shall we obtain other power rails (OVDD, LVDD, PLL Power) of step1 from 3.3V (DVDD,EVDD)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are using LS1043A, i have a query in Step one of Power sequencing shall we obtain other power rails (OVDD, LVDD, PLL Power) of step1 from 3.3V (DVDD,EVDD)

logeshs
Contributor II

We are having a power architecture such that 3.3V(DVDD, EVDD) is generated from 12V(input to board), and from 3.3V we are generating rest of the power supplies required for processor 1.8V (AVDD_CGA1,AVDD_CGA2,AVDD_PLAT,AVDD_D1,OVDD,) & 2.5V (LVDD).

This step 1 is followed by Step 2 to Generate 1V (VDD,S1VDD) from 12V input, followed by,

Step 3 - 1.35V (G1VDD,X1VDD,AVDD_SD1_PLL1,AVDD_SD1_PLL2) is generated from 3.3V

Please confirm shall we follow this sequence? Please confirm whether shall we use sequence of DVDD, EVDD followed by OVDD, PLL power, LVDD in step 1 of power sequence as i mentioned above?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Your power up sequence corresponds to recommended power up sequence from the Section 3.2 of the LS1043a Datasheet Rev 1:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=LS1043A&Parent_nodeId=1412692250778715498030&Parent_page...

It is correct power up sequence.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

logeshs
Contributor II

So we can follow any order of Power Sequence in Step 1, Please Confirm?

0 Kudos