AnsweredAssumed Answered

LS1043 ARDB how do i add a pre-built binary into the rootfs ?

Question asked by ByengSun Yang on Dec 12, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 by ByengSun Yang

I am using a LS1043 ARDB target board. Host computer is Ubuntu 15

The following error message is displayed when you execute "Q: How do i add a pre-built binary into the rootfs?" In the FAQ section(page 75) of the SDK2.0 document.

There is no detail in the document, so there is no further attempt. Can someone tell me if there is another way or something to do? Have you tried it ?

-------------------

>bitbake fsl-image-kernelitb  (or >bitbake fsl-image-core)

:

:

:

ERROR: QA Issue: merge-files: Recipe inherits the allarch class, but has packaged architecture-specific binaries [arch]
WARNING: QA Issue: /home/root/bash_merge-files contained in package merge-files requires libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.17)(64bit), but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
ERROR: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them.
ERROR: Function failed: do_package_qa
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/kevin/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/all-fsl-linux/merge-files/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_package_qa.21543
ERROR: Task 1383 (/home/kevin/QorIQ-SDK-V2.0-20160527-yocto/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-extended/merge-files/merge-files_1.0.bb, do_package_qa) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3036 tasks of which 3019 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

-----------------------

Outcomes