Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiling the AXE Package with the LTIB

Jump to solution
adelcinque
Contributor I
Hi all,
I'd like to create and run a task on the MPC5121e AXE processor for performance testing. On the ADS5121 BSP docs I found:

"To compile the axe package you need to copy the axe_scheduler package AXE_SCH_1_0_5_P1.zip and the axe codec binary package axe_codecs_linux_20080219_bins.tar.gz into /opt/freescale/pkgs"

but i could not find these files in the BSP, nor on the gpp. Is there any other place I should check?

Also, it seems I need CodeWarrior to build code for the AXE processor. Isn't there a toolchain and HOWTO available for building without CW? I could not register CW (it seems my product key is not accepted anymore!)

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution
fsl_linux_spt
Contributor III
sorry this was not replied to earlier.  It was determined that the AXE package mentioned in the doc have propriatary restrictions so they were not made available in the bsp.  The status of these pacakges are still not publicly available. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fsl_linux_spt
Contributor III
sorry this was not replied to earlier.  It was determined that the AXE package mentioned in the doc have propriatary restrictions so they were not made available in the bsp.  The status of these pacakges are still not publicly available. 

0 Kudos