AnsweredAssumed Answered

My Sensor has 81 210 w 68 printed in it and its used with a 104 cap in parallel. What does the 68 stand for and what is the cap needed for?

Question asked by Michael Schuett on Dec 11, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2016 by Tomas Vaverka

Can it be replace with other endnumber Units?