Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read the program

Jump to solution
guochunhua
Contributor II

Dear sir

If I encrypt the MCU of 56f84789 in PE of codewarrior 10.4, how can I read the program or executable code of 56f84789 in codewarrior 10.4? thank you very much.

如果我在codewarrior10.4环境下,对56f84789进行了加密处理,请问我在该环境下如何读取程序或读取可执行代码,从而验证我的加密是否有效。非常感谢!

Best regards.

guo chunhua

Original Attachment has been moved to: 666.rar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guo,

In the demo code you sent me, you set security in small data mode (SDM)

while in your video, seem you use large data mode (LMD)

So please double check and make sure the project configuration, pe configuration and debug configuration are coincident.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

9 Replies
guochunhua
Contributor II

Dear sir.

Excuse me,when I secure the 56f84789 in codewarrior 10.7, it is not pop-up the message "secure or erase?", I don't know whether the MCU has been secured,  I attached  a demo , can you help me? thank a lot.

按照给定的mp4视频步骤,我在codewarrior10.7的环境下对56f84789进行加密时,依然没有那个弹出对话框,我不敢确定我的MCU是否加密正确,我在附件上粘贴了这个加密demo,能帮我看一下到底哪里出问题了吗?非常感谢!

Best regards.

Guo chunhua 

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi guo.

I just tested your project from my side. I didn't see any problem. see attached video.

in the video, I download your project to board for twice:

1. I erase flash to download your project. make sure the target is loaded with your project

2. download the project again. You will see the flash is secured.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
guochunhua
Contributor II

Hi Zhang

Thank you for your help. I test my project several times, only once it pop-up the message "secure or erase", I don't know what problem it is, perhaps the board or soft. where should I judge from? if it is judged from the board, the circuit of board is the recommended  circuit of your company, can you recommend a circuit or give me an address and I post the board to you?  if it is the soft, can you recommend a version ? in the project,  the version is  special version of codewarrior 10.7 in PE,  I attatched the video, in the video, the "P-flash protection" and "D-flash protection" is not been protected, does it influence the secure?

这个程序我测试了好多次,只有很少的偶尔一次会弹出那个对话框“保护或擦除?”,其余的大部分都没有弹出对话框,这样我无法判断我的芯片是否加密成功,因为我这个是要应用于现场,加密很重要, 那么我该从哪方面判断问题到底出现在哪里呢?硬件板子还是软件?如果是从板子入手的话,这个板子的电路图是贵公司网站上推荐电路,这个板子和电路原理图可以给你们发过去,你们帮忙测试一下, 只要你们给个邮寄地址就行,如果你们认为电路有问题的话,能给推荐个电路吗?如果是软件方面的问题的话,我现在用的版本是codewarrior10.7 special, 专家系统,你们能给推荐个版本吗?附件上我粘贴了视频,从debug开始,一直到debug结束,都没有弹出加密对话框,另外还有P-flash protection 和D-flash protection状态是没有保护,请问这个影响我的芯片的安全性吗?如果方便的话,可以电话沟通,电话:13356719560

Best regards.

Guo chunhua

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guo,

In the demo code you sent me, you set security in small data mode (SDM)

while in your video, seem you use large data mode (LMD)

So please double check and make sure the project configuration, pe configuration and debug configuration are coincident.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

guochunhua
Contributor II

Hi Zhang.

Thank you for your help, I have been successful.

I want to ask some other questions. 1.P-flash protection and D-flash protection is not protected, do they need protected? what  is the difference between them and flash security?

再问几个问题,1.P-flash protection 和D-flash protection 状态是没有保护,这个影响我的芯片安全性吗?这两个是否也需要加密保护,他们加密和flash security加密有什么区别?

2. When MCM_RPCR register has been assigned value 0x03, program has been downloaded into the MCU, the MCU can not been downloaded again. Using flash programmer, it still can not been downloaded. if doing this ,the MCU will be damaged, why?

2.在程序中,当给寄存器MCM_RPCR赋值0x03时,程序下载到MCU后,不能再次下载程序,使用flash programmer也不能下载程序,如果强行下载的话,MCU会损坏,我已经试过几次,损坏过好几片MCU了,请问这是为什么?

3.In Peripheral protection, how can I use Power Mode Control Write,GPIO Port D,Peripheral Clock Enable, GPIO and Interal Peripheral Select?

3.  在Peripheral protection中,Power Mode Control Write,GPIO Port D,Peripheral Clock Enable和GPIO and Interal Peripheral Select,这四个分别怎么用?在什么情况下使用?

Best regards.

Guo chunhua

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guo,

Please create a new thread for your new questions.

I will ask a HW engineer to assist you.

Thanks!

Best Regards.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi guo,

Once the device flash is secured, the external user can only access it again by MASS ERASE.

There is an easy way to check if your chip is secured:

- connect board with your computer

- open a 56f84789 project with CW. Click debug icon to launch debugger.

- If your chip is secured, debugger will pop up a message window: "Device is secure. Erase to unsecure?", if you click no (not mass erase), you can stay on debugger but you can't see any data in debugger memory window.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

guochunhua
Contributor II

Dear sir.

Thank you for your help. In accordance with the above procedure, but debugger doesn't  pop up the  message window: "Device is secure. Erase to unsecure?",I don't know whether the 56f84789 is secured. how can I secure the 56f84789 in codewarrior 10.4?

非常感谢回答,但是我按照上述步骤来操作,debug并没有弹出那个对话框,因而我不确定我的加密是否正确,麻烦能详细的说明一下如何加密吗?环境codewarrior10.x,能用中文回答最好不过了,谢谢!

Best regards

Guo chunhua

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guo,

I made a demo code to test flash secure.

this message indicates the flash is secured

pastedImage_1.png

I attached a video of it.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang