cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimerUnit_LDD - SelectInputFrequency Method

lmg
Contributor III

TimerUnit_LDD - SelectInputFrequency Method

Processor Expert seems to decide for itself when to generate or not generate this code.

For this component, I have Input Clock Source set to "Internal" and I have two different frequencies listed in the dialog box. I am using Advanced visibility.

In the Component Inspector Methods tab, most methods let me choose "don't generate code" or "generate code" for each method. However for SelectInputFrequency (and a couple other methods) this option is grayed out. Sometimes "don't generate code" is selected and I can't change it. Other times "generate code" is selected and I can't change it.

What I really want to do is generate the code once so I can see what's going on, then not generate code for production.

Any suggestions?

~LMG

0 Kudos
1 Reply

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You can disable the generating of the code for your whole project by using the Processor Expert properties (Properties of the project) by settings the Disable Processor Expert changes to yes. See the following screenshot:

pastedImage_2.png

In addition, you can also disable generating code for each component by using the Code Generation option in the context menu of the component (in the Components window), see the following screenshot:

pastedImage_5.png

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos