Using LPCOpen in keil with KEIL USB library

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LPCOpen in keil with KEIL USB library

dolphinapadana
Contributor I

I'm using lpc1788 and KEIL 5.2.2. I want to use LPCOpen drivers in keil and also use KEIL USB library (and other libraries such as graphics library).

I have problem in the project because of LPCOpen conflicts with keil cmsis header (LPC17X_8X.h) and startup file (system_LPC177x_8x.h).

Does any body use LPCOpen in Keil with keil package libraries?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dolphin Apadana,

The LPC177x and LPC178x CMSIS-Compliant standard peripheral firmware driver library is the choice if you want to the KEIL USB library.

LPC177x and LPC178x CMSIS-Compliant Standard Peripheral Firmware Driver Library (Keil, IAR) | www.LP...

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dolphinapadana
Contributor I

Tank you for your answer.

Because i want to migrate to LPC4357 MCU and because of optimizations in LPCOpen (I like the inline functions) i decide to use LPCOpen.

I use a workaround for my project, I replace all the conflicts of CMSIS library in LPCOpen. for example i replace LPC_GPIO to CHIP_LPC_GPIO

so from this time i use CHIP_LPC_XXX keyword in my code.

The only bad thing is that i should do this work for all the other LPCOpen libraries i will use in future (Like LPC43XX).

0 Kudos