cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use bluetooth to receive telephone call

jyj1
Contributor I

Hi, 

Pardon me for my english is poor, I will describe my question continuously.

I'm use imx6q chip on we designed board, my software version is android6.0.1,linux-4.4.0.my board is used in car,and has no 4G modem. bluetooth chip is AP6335(wifi bt 2in1).

Now I have a question that when I use bluetooth to connect my IMX board and my mobile phone ,how can I use bluetooth to receive phone call and talk? Is there any document about how to debug this issue?

At present, after bluetooth connected ,IMX board cound not use soundrecord appliation, (I have upload logcat file named bluetooth conect then recorder fail.txt behind). and my phone play music but there is no sound out from  phone or IMX board.if bluetooth disconnect,these function work well.

Original Attachment has been moved to: hfpclient_true_phonecall.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: bluetooth-conect-then-recorder-fail.txt.zip

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I think you have to get the SDK for your BT module from the vendor. As the libbt-vendor must be implement by the BT vendor.      for the init.rc service, yes, they should be keep. 

please adjust ctrl_interce like following line: 

ctrl_interface=DIR=/data/misc/wifi/sockets GROUP=wifi
Then don't forget modify the permission of the path in init.rc

regards

0 Kudos

jyj1
Contributor I

Hi,Bio_TICFSL.Thankyou very much for your reply. I have checked init.rc file in my android code, but there isn't ctrl_interce word in it.

I think profile_supported_hfpclient must be surport if using BT receive phone call, does it implement by the BT vendor?please tell me how could I get the BT vendor. thankyou very much!

0 Kudos

jyj1
Contributor I

Today, I modify code like that:
+++ b/packages/apps/Bluetooth/res/values/config.xml

- <bool name="profile_supported_hfpclient">false</bool>
   + <bool name="profile_supported_hfpclient">true</bool>

After modify, if I call my phone, my phone has no ring sound, It seem to that sound has transfer to IMX board, But there is no sound on IMX board.

I have upload logcat file named hfpclient_true_phonecall.txt.

waiting for your help,Thanks very much! 

0 Kudos