Support for NXP FRDM-KW019032 development board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for NXP FRDM-KW019032 development board

bhupendraprajap
Contributor II

Hello I have purchased an NXP-FRDM-KW019032 development board, Can anyone suggest any SDK to Start working around it other than IAR Studio?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bhupendra Prajapati,

As I Know, IAR is an IDE tool, so are you looking for an alternative IDE tool other than IAR? If so, I recommend KDS for starting with, because it is free. Please refer to Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|NXP for more details.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bhupendraprajap
Contributor II

Hello Kan_Li,

Thanks for considering my query,

I have installed Kinetis Design Studio as you said but I cannot find any version of Kinetis SDK (KSDK) that supports the board I have i.e. NXP-FRDM-KW019032. It consists of MKW01Z128CHN micro-controller that is Kinetis W series, ARM Cortex-M0+ family MCU. Do you have any idea about the SDK to be used with KDS in order to make it programmable, please help I am new to it.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos