Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download Locked App Note AN11138.pdf

Jump to solution
marks
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am trying to download a locked data app note AN11138.pdf (ICODE® SLI/SLIX/SLIX2/DNA Memory Access Management)

Located here:

www.nxp.com/restricted_documents/53420/AN11138.pdf

It is the first one in the Applications note section:

http://www.nxp.com/products/identification-and-security/smart-label-and-tag-ics/icode/icode-slix:SL2...

I am logged in but still asked for a user name and password. I put those in but still will not download. So what is the trick?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mark,

You may download that doc from docstore.nxp.com , Please kindly refer to the following and the attachment for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mark,

You may download that doc from docstore.nxp.com , Please kindly refer to the following and the attachment for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos