Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior license issue

Jump to solution
naveentavva
Contributor I

Hi,

The Codewarrior software installed in our lab PC is showing up an error " Codewarrior flash programmer requires a license". It was working fine 3 months back. Version installed is Codewarrior IDE version 5.9.0 Build 2529.

License details :

FEATURE Win32_CWIDE_Unlimited metrowks 5.9 14-feb-2010 uncounted \
AD760AA32CE0 HOSTID=ANY START=15-Jan-2010
FEATURE Win32_CWIDE_Limited metrowks 5.9 permanent uncounted \
94F71FDE8174 HOSTID=ANY

Please let us know if the license has been expired or is it just an issue with files. Also let us know the solution for the same.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Installed-Plugins.TXT.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Naveen,

Sorry about the delay.

If the license you posted is all you have then I suspect you don't have a valid license to use the tool.

First there are just two IDE license keys (one temporary and one time limited which expired long time ago 4-feb-2010).

I've some doubts you posted correct license file (assume it's the content of license.dat file located in your CodeWarrior root directory)

Could you possibly check your system variable LM_LICENSE_FILE (type "set LM_LICENSE_FILE" in windows terminal)

This may show some other location(s) where the license used by your CW could be located.

Stan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Naveen,

Sorry about the delay.

If the license you posted is all you have then I suspect you don't have a valid license to use the tool.

First there are just two IDE license keys (one temporary and one time limited which expired long time ago 4-feb-2010).

I've some doubts you posted correct license file (assume it's the content of license.dat file located in your CodeWarrior root directory)

Could you possibly check your system variable LM_LICENSE_FILE (type "set LM_LICENSE_FILE" in windows terminal)

This may show some other location(s) where the license used by your CW could be located.

Stan