cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access Mic from Android Application

vishalgautam
Contributor II

Hello Experts,

I have ported recently ported bluedroid to iMX6Q-AI board. Below is the software stack of mine:

Kernel:- 3.14.52

U-boot:- 2015.04

Here, i want to realize BT HFP  profile. in order to get this i connect mic to J26(1). With this i am not able to record from mic as expected(no data). Instead i am getting data from J26(2). 

Also, i observed that i am able to record voice through sound recored app provided in BSP through J26(2) instead of J26(1).

I am attaching adb logcat and the Android application i developed for the purpose.

Please help me with this else it will be great if you can share me some application code like A2dpSink you have provided in BSP to realize HFP (call functionality).

Thank you,

Vishal

Original Attachment has been moved to: notWorkingApp_imx6.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: recordapp.apk.zip

3 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello vishal,

Android BSP for Sabre AI board doesn't support MIC input!

Best Regards,

Weidong

vishalgautam
Contributor II

Hi Wigros,

Thanks for your reply

But we are really in need to enable Bluetooth dialing. Please suggest any way to enable Bluetooth dialing with MIC & receiver in Android BSP for Sabre AI board.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Gautam

0 Kudos

rohitpatle
Contributor III

Hi Wigros,

We are still waiting for your response.

We have ported bluedroid to iMX6Q-AI board. We are using BT calling functionality. In current scenario we are able to call through bluetooth paired device from sabreauto board. But the issue is that after the call is attend caller and receiver are not able to hear the voice of each other.

It seems audio routing is not happening.

Please provide the solution for the same.

Thanks

0 Kudos