Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 DDR Route Constraints Conflict

Jump to solution
atillametetured
Contributor V

Hi

Below is taken from the i.MX6DQ6SDLHDG (Hardware Development Guide for i.MX 6Quad, 6Dual, 6DualLite, 6Solo Families of Applications Processors);

hwguideram.JPG

Below is taken from the HW_Design_Cheching_List_for_i.MX6DQP6DQ6SDL_Rev3.1.xlsx

excel.JPG

One says the constraint is <=25 while the other says +/-50 mils. Which one to trust? With one my design fails and the other it passes..

Regards,

Mete

Labels (2)
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just follow the Hardware Development Guide document. Matching the control signals (CS, CKE, ODT) trace length within +/- 50mil margins is enough for normal operation.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just follow the Hardware Development Guide document. Matching the control signals (CS, CKE, ODT) trace length within +/- 50mil margins is enough for normal operation.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

atillametetured
Contributor V

Hi Artur,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Mete

0 Kudos