Can you point me out to the proper USB TAP device for MPC8315E-RDBA Rev C board, please?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you point me out to the proper USB TAP device for MPC8315E-RDBA Rev C board, please?

eduardbartosh
Contributor II

Hello,

I need to cold-flash my MPC8315E-RDBA Rev C board. I've read that I can do it with CodeWarrior and I need USB TAP device to do it. Can you please point me out to the exact model I need to buy?

Thank you,

Ed

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

eduardbartosh
Contributor II

Hello Yiping,

Do I need to purchase a licence for CodeWarrior? I only need to occasionally flash one board, may be just once if all goes well. Is it doable using evaluation version of CodeWarrior?

Thank you,

Ed

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eduard Bartosh,

If you don't want to use CodeWarrior for long time, you could use the evaluation version CodeWarrior, it is full featured and provide 45 days free license.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eduard Bartosh,

Please buy CodeWarrior TAP from http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-to...

and probe tip CWH-CTP-COP-YE.

Please download CodeWarrior 8.8 and Patch 8.8.6 from CodeWarrior Development Tools for PowerQUICC|NXP .

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos