cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on PN532 Firmware Version 1.7

Jump to solution
ACGarland
Contributor III

I've been developing an NFC configuration application which runs on the Arduino Uno using the Arduino PN532 NFC cape. My application reports that the PN532 firmware version is 1.6.

Recently, my application was run by someone else at a remote manufacturing site who reported that the application did not work as expected. Apparently the PN532 firmware version reported by his Arduino PN532 cape is 1.7

I'm wanting to determine what may have changed between PN532 firmware version 1.6 and 1.7 that may be causing problems for my use (via the Adafruit_PN532 library), but I've been unable to locate any information on the NXP site about a version 1.7 of the device?  The most recent user manual I've been able to find is UM0701-02 which is dated 2007-11-05 and describes firmware version 1.6 (PN532/C106).

I've searched in vain for UM0701-03 or mention of PN532/C107.

Where can I find information on changes between PN532 version 1.6 and 1.7?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ACGarland
Contributor III

Please disregard this inquiry--my contact oversees has since clarified there was confusion about version information. There is, in fact, no PN532 version 1.7 as was originally reported to me yesterday.

No wonder I was unable to find information on it!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
olegoleguello
Contributor II

Hello, what rhe difference between version 1.2 and 1.6?

With best regards Oleg.

0 Kudos
ACGarland
Contributor III

Please disregard this inquiry--my contact oversees has since clarified there was confusion about version information. There is, in fact, no PN532 version 1.7 as was originally reported to me yesterday.

No wonder I was unable to find information on it!

0 Kudos