I have using dynamic nfc IC NT32211. It's not working i2c communication in raspberry pi B . i have try pull resister 1k to 15k resister but not responce in i2c address.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have using dynamic nfc IC NT32211. It's not working i2c communication in raspberry pi B . i have try pull resister 1k to 15k resister but not responce in i2c address.

balajik
Contributor I

I have using dynamic nfc IC  NT32211. It's not working   i2c communication in raspberry pi B . i have try pull resister 1k to 15k resister but not responce in i2c address.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Would you please probe the I2C interface and check if the timing meets the following?

pastedImage_1.png

Please note The READ and WRITE operation handle always 16 bytes to be read or written (one block ).

pastedImage_2.png

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos