We are using a Kinetis K64FN1MOVLQ12
The on board ADC is used along with a Difference amplifier, to scale 15V and/or 24V signals to 3V. The ADC is calibrated with a liner ‘ mX+b’ gain and offset equation.
- What is the Vin linearity to measure specification?
- We are seeing a ‘sawtooth’ offset error, repeating approximately every 450mV with a very steep offset change. See attached.
Are there setting which can be controlled to achieve better performance?
- Frequent use of the ‘Auto-zero’ command?
- Presently Auto-zero is only implemented on power initialization.
- Faster or slower clock speeds,
- presently using 6.125MHz.
- A more readily available ADC Kinetis version?
- Possible medical device with increase ADC capability?
- Drop in replacement?