How to find the "MPC574xx Microcontroller Security Reference Manual"?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the "MPC574xx Microcontroller Security Reference Manual"?

chenxuwu
Contributor I

I want to learn how to use the security fuction of MPC5748G.

When I read the MPC5748G - Reference Manual, it says:

Details of most of the device security features will be published in a separate document, the MPC574xx Microcontroller Security Reference Manual. Please contact your Freescale sales representative for details.(Chapter 5: 5.4 Detailed security information)

So I want to know where could I find this Reference Manual?

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The security reference manual not a public document and it is provided to customers who has signed NDA.

To obtain it please contact local sales representative or NXP person assigned to your company.

For a listing of our distributors, refer to:  http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=010984007869597059286920729

Please accept my apology for the referral, as our support center is not authorized to assist with NDAs, or release the documentation.

Peter

0 Kudos

chenxuwu
Contributor I

Hi,

I have bought some DEVKIT-MPC5748G in the NXP official website, and I will use the security function for some acadamic research. So I must have the security reference manual of MPC5748G.

You said that the document is provided to customers who has signed NDA. But what is the "signed NDA"?

I have bought the MPC5748G board in your website, why couldn't I get the reference manual of it?

If I don't have the security reference manual, then what could I do by using the MPC5748G board?

220150759@seu.edu.cn

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

NDA is non disclosure agreement.

The information you are requesting is under NDA at this time. If you have already signed an agreement, please contact the person who assisted you.  If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local NXP Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance.  For a listing of our distributors, refer to:  http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=010984007869597059286920729

Please accept my apology for the referral, as our support center is not authorized to assist with NDAs, or release the documentation.

Besides even not to all customers with signed NDA is security reference manual provided.

Peter

0 Kudos