Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1768 Clock Issue

Jump to solution
domneck
Contributor II

Hello engineers,

We trying to debug/program a LPC1768 but there is something wrong and we are out of ideas. We created a project to blink led and when programming the chip with JLINK everything seams to be ok even after verifying. When we start the debug session in LPCXpresso we are getting HARDWARE FALUT.
Board is not getting Clock.

Same we tried with segger software its fine LED is blinking.

--MANZ

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Domneck S,

I already reply you in your another post, please help to close this post by mark it as answered, because it is the repeat question.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Domneck S,

This question should be the same problem in your another post:

LPC1768 HardFault 

Please check the MCU setting in yoru LPCXpresso, besides, you can try to use the official lpcopen code for LPC1768:

LPCOpen Software for LPC17XX|NXP 

But before you run the lpcopen code, you should check whether your on board external crystal is the same as the lpcopen defined.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

domneck
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for quick reply.

I created project using C project option and CMSISv2p00_LPC17xx  core library i have used.

When i flash with LPCxpresso IDE i facing this issue not with J-Link Debugger V2.14i.

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Domneck S,

I already reply you in your another post, please help to close this post by mark it as answered, because it is the repeat question.

Have a great day,
Kerry