VR48电源问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR48电源问题

zhaofan
Contributor I

我使用S9S12VR48AF0VLFR进行汽车电动天窗和玻璃升降器的控制器设计,我使用S9S12VR48AF0VLFR自带的电压转化功能,将车载蓄电池的12V转化为5V,正常工作时5V电压稳定。但是当电机进入堵转模式时(这是电机工作的一个特殊模式,电流高达20A),我发现MCU输出的5V电源上升到了6V,当电机退出堵转模式后MCU输出的5V电源恢复正常,回到5V。请问这是因为什么。附件是我电源部分的电路图170313_170313.JPGVR48.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It looks like some issue with induced voltage or injection current.

The 20 Amps is quite a big current which may create a strong magnetic field. Please check whether you have any low voltage lines led parallel to high current ways.

Please check whether any voltage at VDDX/VDDA power domain pins is higher than allowed 5.3V in stall mode. The injected current higher than MCU power consumption may lead to the state where the internal regulator is not able to keep 5V output voltage.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am sorry we do not use Chinese language on this forum.

This is what i get using web translator:
"I use the S9S12VR48AF0VLFR for automotive electric sunroof and glass elevator controller design, I use the S9S12VR48AF0VLFR own voltage conversion function, the car battery 12V into 5V, 5V voltage stability during normal operation. But when the motor into the stall mode (this is a special motor mode, the current up to 20A), I found that the MCU output 5V power rose to 6V, when the motor out of stall mode MCU output 5V power back to normal, To 5V. I would like to ask."

I am able to understand the issue, but don't get the question. So if possible, please write the question at least in English.

Can you confirm the 6V you measure is on VDDX supply?

Did you try running the motor with MCU supplied from laboratory power supply? Is the behavior on VDDX the same?

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos