What is the absolute maximum voltage for NVCC_RGMII on the SCM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the absolute maximum voltage for NVCC_RGMII on the SCM

psayles
Contributor I

What is the absolute maximum voltage for NVCC_RGMII on the imx6 DQ SCM? - part number = MSCMMX6DZCK08AB1G0A

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

psayles
Contributor I

OK - on a related question - in  the Solo X datasheet table 6 the absolute max for NVCC_RGMII is shown as 2.725V. Then in table 10 the operating voltage range shows a 3.3V mode for NVCC_RGMII with a 3.6V max. Does Solo X support a  3.3V RGMII mode?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In previous i.MX6SX Datasheet (rev.1, 9/2015) absolute max for NVCC_RGMII was 3.6V.

I would suggest new thread for this.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul

max. i.MX6DQ processor voltages are defined in its datasheet

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX6DQCEC.pdf 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

psayles
Contributor I

Thanks Igor. In the datasheet there is no listed absolute maximum listed in table 4 for NVCC_RGMII.  I do see the 2.25V - 2.625V recommended operating voltage range listed in table 6. I would like to know if that is the "absolute maximum" voltage that can be applied to the NVCC_RGMII rail without damaging the SCM.
Regards
Paul

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul

it is 2.625V according to Table 6. Operating Ranges
http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX6DQCEC.pdf

it is also considered as "Absolute Maximum Ratings".

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos