KDS  3.0 compiling error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS  3.0 compiling error

jimmynguyen
Contributor I

Hello, I am currently using KDS 3.0.0 and KSDK 1.3 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  I initially went to import and build the KSDK platform_lib for the frdm-k22f development board, however I received a huge list of these errors: 

make: *** [platform/wdog/drivers/fsl_wdog_common.o] Error 127
/bin/sh: 1: arm-none-eabi-gcc: not found

I was not able to find a way to troubleshoot this online, any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

krishnamrajured
Contributor I

Hello, I am currently using KDS 3.0.0 on windows. Initially I import the file and added into the "Existing projects into Work space", after that I am building the project on that time i got the error like this:

make ***[source/nvic/nvic.o]Error 127 

I am unable to find the solution. Please can any one help me to resolve this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishnamraju.R

0 Kudos

MarekTrmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jimmy,

go to project properties - C/C++ Build - Tools Path and check both fields (Build tools and Toolchain folder) are empty. 

The default path to toolchain is configured in Window - Preferences - C/C++ - Build - Global Tools Paths; and

can be overriden for workspace in Window - Preferences - C/C++ - Build - Workspace Tools Paths.

Regards

Marek

0 Kudos

jimmynguyen
Contributor I

Hello, thank you for replying, after looking around through the KDS 3.0 document I realized I did not have: libc6:i386, libncurses5:i386, & libstdc++6:i386 installed on my computer.  I had recently switched from windows to to linux so did not have those libraries installed.