I am planning to design an XMC based P5020 Processor Card. When I finish the schematics, can I get it reviewed by NXP before it is forwarded to fabrication?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am planning to design an XMC based P5020 Processor Card. When I finish the schematics, can I get it reviewed by NXP before it is forwarded to fabrication?

lokeshs
Contributor I

The board that I'm planning to design is based on P5020 Processor.

It will be based on XMC Form Factor.

Schematic capture is under progress for the same.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, factory engineering team can perform schematic review of your design, but this request should be approved by your FAE ("Field Application Engineer") or Sales person. Please contact your local NXP Sales/Marketing office or representative (distributor) to request schematic review.

Here is a direct link to full list of our distributors:

Distributor Network|NXP 

0 Kudos

lokeshs
Contributor I

Thanks for the info on Design Verification.

I could not find any Design Checklist Application Note for P5020.

Is it available or should I use the Design Checklist of P4080 itself?

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We do have design checklist for P5020 processor, but this document is currently "preliminary, confidential" status, so please enter a case to online technical support for further information on how to sign NDA and get this document.

How I could create a Service Request? 

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos