SPI slave does not handle interrupts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI slave does not handle interrupts

antonifernandez
Contributor I
I'm working on a project where I use MKE02Z, I have configured, among other things, a SPI SLAVE, in which I have the interruptions enabled.

The result of the project is the evolution of the same circuit but using a S08 where SPi worked perfectly.

The problem with which I find myself is that he does not attend to the interruptions.

Any suggestions?

thank you very much
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Antoni Torne,

If other slave MCU can work with your master, I think the main problem of your KE  SPI is caused by your SPI slave code.

Please download the KExx driver, you can find the SPI slave project which works in the interrupt mode.

The download link is:

FRDM-KEXX Driver Library Package 

You can find the SPI slave code in folder: KEXX_DRIVERS_V1.2.1_DEVD\kexx_drv_lib\build\iar\ke02\SPI_Slave_demo

Please refer to the official demo code to check your own code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have problem, just let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos