I cannot create a bareboard application with my new install of CodeWarrior 11.1.1 for ARM on my Ubuntu Linux system.  The IDE starts, and I'm able to complete the Create new project dialog.  I click Finish and the dialog stays there, and nothing is create

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot create a bareboard application with my new install of CodeWarrior 11.1.1 for ARM on my Ubuntu Linux system.  The IDE starts, and I'm able to complete the Create new project dialog.  I click Finish and the dialog stays there, and nothing is create

Jump to solution
williamwatts
Contributor II

I cannot create a bareboard application with my new install of CodeWarrior 11.1.1 for ARM on my Ubuntu Linux system.  The IDE starts, and I'm able to complete the Create new project dialog.  I click Finish and the dialog stays there, and nothing is created.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
williamwatts
Contributor II

I fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling CodeWarrior.  This was for a LS1043 MCU, making an ARMv8 bareboard application.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
williamwatts
Contributor II

I fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling CodeWarrior.  This was for a LS1043 MCU, making an ARMv8 bareboard application.

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi william,

Thanks for your response, is good to hear the problem was fixed after reinstalling CodeWarrior.

Best Regards!
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi William,

Could you tell us which MCU are you using?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer