How to build a NFC P2P app for lpcxpresso lpc1769 + PNEV512B without using the OS?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build a NFC P2P app for lpcxpresso lpc1769 + PNEV512B without using the OS?

duyngo
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to build an application based on lpcxpresso lpc1769 + PNEV512B.

I need nfc p2p functionality and I refer to nfc reader library.

But the example code is implemented using freeRTOS components :smileysad:. (In library document, it also show the diagram for OS based application)

I don't need the OS and I need as much memory as possible for my application.

Is it possible to use this library to build p2p application without the OS components?

If yes, could you guys suggest me the SW sequence?

Thank you.

Ps: I tried to disable the #define  NXPBUILD__PH_OSAL_FREERTOS in ph_NxBuild_App.h but it caused the build broken.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

duyngo
Contributor I

Hello,

I have gone through some similar topics in this community and I found that in NFC Reader Library v3.010, the p2p example may be implemented without using the OS components (by checking the user manual). But I cannot find this version any more :smileysad:.

Can the support team share that library version for my reference?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Duy Ngo,

I have checked the latest version, you may find the P2P demo in the example of NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos