cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL3S4011 - access DownloadReg & ConfigWord

alexkobzar
Contributor I

Good day.
I am developing a system of identification of objects using RFID-Tag SL3S4011. I use the reader ERP RM-2 RF embedded stuff. Problem:
I can not change the value of Dovnload Registery and Сonfiguration Word or through RF interface, or through the I2C interface. Writing takes place without errors, but the register value remains unchanged. I consider that not all bits are available for recording. Reading of these registers occurs without errors. Writing and reading the other memory areas does not cause problems. My goal - to set the SCL INT ENABLE flag to record in DovnloadRegister caused an interruption in the I2C bus.
I would be grateful for your help.
Alex.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

As I know, the SCL INT ENABLE flag can only be modified by RF , I2C only has read access, please kindly refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alexkobzar
Contributor I

Thanks for the answer. Sorry for my English. I studied the datasheet. I record in download register via I2S or RF. Writing is like without errors. But the value of the register is not changed. The download indicator or upload indicator (config word) is not set.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

Access from RF side, it should be ok if the reader comply to EPCglobal G2 protocol, alternatively using the I2C command can access the area. Here you may refer to the attached UM for more details.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

maartenweyn
Contributor I

Does anyone have a code example on how to write a bit in the configword through i2c, it always fails in my tests.
regards

Maarten

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Marrten,

I have found some I2C examples based on lpc11xx, though they are not dedicated for configuring the UCODE I2C, you may use its driver code as a reference.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan