Why TWR-K65F180m USB HOST AND DEVICE EXAMPLES NOT AVAILABLE IN Freescale_MQX_4_2?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why TWR-K65F180m USB HOST AND DEVICE EXAMPLES NOT AVAILABLE IN Freescale_MQX_4_2?

oliviachristyva
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to test TWR-K65f180m board with USB host and device. But in my folder Freescale_MQX_4_2 these examples are not available. Then I tried to clone for TWR-K65 but then also USB host and Device examples are not generated.

Is this the problem with my software or something.

If it is available with anyone please share.

Thanks and Regards,

Olivia

0 Kudos
3 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Oliva:

This is a known issue in MQX 4.2 clone tool, USB stack and FFS are not generated in BSP cloning wizard for TWR-K65F180M board. Unfortunately we do not have a plan to fix this issue in the near future. You have to copy original project manually and rename it for use with cloned board. Sorry for the inconvenience that maybe caused.

Regards

Daniel

oliviachristyva
Contributor III

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply. So it is not possible to clone for TWR-K65 board.

But can you share usb host and device stack for this board. Without that how can I work in MQX for this board.

our actual plan is to use K66. We are taking this as a reference .

Regards,

Olivia

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Olivia:

You can clone other parts for TWR-K65 board first, and manually copy usb later. The usb package is existed in MQX 4.2  install package.

There are two usb stacks in this MQX package

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\usb

This one is an old usb stack, same as in MQX 4.1 and before

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\usb_v2

This one is a new usb stack, same as the usb stack in KSDK, it is a complete new design.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos