cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need reference Schematic

hetarthpatel
Contributor I

Hello, 

I want reference schematic with all interfaces which are there in the Processor . please share me the schematic and all reference documents of IMX 6/Dual Lite (MCIMX6U6AVM08AC part number). 

1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can go to our website http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process... , you can see all the i.mx6dl material. About the board design you can go to the Reference Designs you can see the reference board. Open them and you can see the Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files, take the SABRE Platform for Smart Devices Based on the i.MX 6 Series as a example, you can see the SABRE Platform for Smart Devices|NXP .

Hope this can help you
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------