I'm new to ARM/Kinetis/KDS and actually having difficulties to add support for KL1x (KL17), uC in Processor Expert:
- I have installed KDS 3.2.0 straight from the installation file (no updates).
- I try creating a new Processor Expert Project but KL17 is not listed among options (just KL14Z, KL15Z & KL16Z are available)
- I browse Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Driver |NXP And page says that Kinetis L series is supported.
- I click DOWNLOAD button and in the opening page:
- I dont need installing "PEx-KINETIS-v3.0-PLUGIN-ECLIPSE_3.7-4.3 (REV 3.0.0)", it's already installed when I installed KDS, that's right?
- In "Updates and Patches" I download "Processor Expert® for Kinetis® v3.0.2 update (REV 3.0.2)"
- Now I'm bit confused about versions: I see the plugin 3.7-4.3 (REV 3.0.0) - although i didn't installed it - but a update v3.0.2 (REV 3.0.2). Anyway:
- In KDS under Help->Install New Software->Add->Archive *select the downloaded update zip* (PEx_for_Kinetis_3.0.2.zip).
- The package show in the windows I can select it but "Next" is grayed out. See picture below. I tried restarting KDS. It works for other packages from the default internet links.
What is the correct procedure to have KL17 support in KDS PEx?