cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License not found on NXP web

Jump to solution
aersek
Contributor I

We have licensed Codewarrior product in 2011, but cant' find any more license files on yopur web when I login on account:

INCREMENT StandardEditionMCU metrowks 10.000 permanent uncounted \
5065285A213E VENDOR_STRING="Standard Edition MCU 10.0" \
HOSTID=001d7e000440 ISSUER="Freescale Semiconductor" \
ISSUED=19-aug-2011 NOTICE=Distributor \

Is this license suitable for latest version 10.7 of CodeWarrior for MCU?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

No the license file you have would not support CW MCU ver10.7, it will support prior version named CW MCU ver 10.

I see you own CWP-STANDARD-NL_1-756819097 but the expiration date for updates was on
08/18/2012, so you have not gotten any new version since 2012, if you need to update your version you need to renew this by applying a renewal code to extend the date and get new products released since 2012. Check the following video.

http://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-renew-your-software:RENEW-YOUR-SOFTWARE

Hope this helps 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
aersek
Contributor I

Ok, thank you for answer. I have found license details with list of supported products. Until now we have used Codewarrior Development Studio, ColdFire Standard Edition WIN 7.2, now wnat to switch to Eclipse based IDE. Our license supports version CodeWarrior for MCU Standard Edition (Windows - Eclipse) 10.6, where I can download this version? NXP web provide link for download only version 10.7 which is not compatible with our license.

0 Kudos
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

No the license file you have would not support CW MCU ver10.7, it will support prior version named CW MCU ver 10.

I see you own CWP-STANDARD-NL_1-756819097 but the expiration date for updates was on
08/18/2012, so you have not gotten any new version since 2012, if you need to update your version you need to renew this by applying a renewal code to extend the date and get new products released since 2012. Check the following video.

http://www.nxp.com/video/how-to-renew-your-software:RENEW-YOUR-SOFTWARE

Hope this helps 

0 Kudos