Reference Schematics/Design files for P1015/P1024 development board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Schematics/Design files for P1015/P1024 development board?

Jump to solution
fibu
Contributor I

We are going to use NXP P1015 processor in our design. We are also planning to buy its development board:

QorIQ P1024/P1015 Reference Design|NXP 

But I could not find any design resources for this. Usually NXP provides design files for their development boards (For example iMX6). So where could I find these design files?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The nxp website contains documentation including the P1025RDB specifications document

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/power-architecture-processors/qoriq-plat...

The board is supplied with a DVD disk or memory stick which contains schematic and software. In any case, you can send request for the design material to the tech. support. See How I could create a Service Request?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The nxp website contains documentation including the P1025RDB specifications document

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/power-architecture-processors/qoriq-plat...

The board is supplied with a DVD disk or memory stick which contains schematic and software. In any case, you can send request for the design material to the tech. support. See How I could create a Service Request?

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!