cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSDL file to SPC5644CF0VLU8

zsolt_szauer
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear All, could You please send me over the BSDL file to SPC5644CF0VLU8. Many thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I would like to ask you for creating of new case (ticket) for this and I will send the file subsequently over the case. Thanks for understanding.

Here you can see procedure:
https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745

0 Kudos

zsolt_szauer
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

I really would like to, but it seems at the last row I am stuck. There is no dropdown list and without selecting interest I cannot move on. Nice system!

Do You have any recommendation how to proceed? I already tried this in two different browsers in the hope that I will have different view – no luck...

Thanks, Zsolt.

Zsolt Szauer

Account Manager

NXP Semiconductors

Budafoki út 91-93.

Budapest, H-1117

Hungary

Phone: +36 1 382 1983 Cell: +36 30 535 1418

Email: zsolt.szauer@nxp.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Unless otherwise recorded in a written agreement, all sales transactions by NXP Semiconductors are subject to our general terms and conditions of commercial sale. These are published here<http://www.nxp.com/about/our-terms-and-conditions-of-commercial-sale:TERMSCONDITIONSSALE>.

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Zsolt.

Thank you for your question.

For internal users (NXP employees) we have another procedure.

I will reply to you in email, not publicly.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos