cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11AXX power control

solcer
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using lpc11a13 series microcontroller in one of my project. I need to reduce power consumption of lpc11A. I included "rom_drivers.c" to my code and I defined "PWRROMD_PRESENT". The rom_drivers.c file tries to include a header file which name is "power_control.h". But the power_control.h file does not exist in anywhere. I couldn't find this file in my pc and nxp support pages.

I also couldn't find any sample project about power reducing for lpc11A series. Can anyone help me?

Selim.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Selim Olcer,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend you to use the ROM Power API by referring to the LPCOpen sample.

The LPCOpen sample has some demos which illustrate the approach of utilizing the ROM API and it's very helpful for you.

LPCOpen:

LPCOpen Software for LPC11XX|NXP
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos