cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emWin Initialization for GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR driver

feiyan
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on the emWin GUI lib. My mcu is lpc1837, my lcd driver chip is ssd2119, the screen size is 320*240, the lcd interface is a 8088 8-bits bus. So I use the GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66714 driver. The emWin lib version is V5.36.

this is the bus/cache configuration function.

GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66714, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B8);

When the GUI is initialized, I traced the bus write call back functions. I found the following registers are written by the GUI lib.

REG11H<- 0x0030   //this is not good

REG44H<- 0xEF00

REG45H<- 0x0000

REG46H<- 0x013F

REG4EH<- 0x0000

REG4FH<- 0x0000

I have written the register 0x0011 with a value 0x6270 in the _InitController function. The gui lib will write it again. According to the SSD2119 datasheet, 0x0030 is not a good value for this register. It makes the LCD screen not work normally.

This is a bug in the emwin lib? or it is my configuration error?

Thank you

Fei

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fei,

Thank you for your interest in NXP LPC product, I would like to provide service for you!

Your Config function:
GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66714, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B8);
This calling is correct according to the emwin lib.
But I think the most important code is the static void _InitController(void), this function include the LCD driver initialization code.
If this code is not correct, your LCD screen won't work.
So, did you try to call the initialization code directly, and not call the emwin lib, then display your LCD with bare bone code?
Just make sure your LCD driver initialization code is working, then add the emwin lib will be more easier.
Please checking your LCD driver initialization code, and test it.

Wish it helps you!
If you still have problem, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos