cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eGUI: a menu.

john71
Senior Contributor I

I use TWR-K70F120.

I want to create a menu on LCD in my project and navigate through the items with buttons.

So I created the items as LABEL objects.

D4D_DECLARE_STD_LABEL(scr_entry_lblItem1, "ITEM 1", LBL_ITEM1_POSX, LBL_ITEM1_POSY, LBL_ITEM1_SIZEX, LBL_ITEM1_SIZEY,  (D4D_OBJECT_F_VISIBLE | D4D_OBJECT_F_ENABLED | D4D_OBJECT_F_FOCUSRECT), NULL, FONT_BERLIN_SANS_FBDEMI12_HIGH, NULL, NULL)
D4D_DECLARE_STD_LABEL(scr_entry_lblItem2, "ITEM 2", LBL_ITEM2_POSX, LBL_ITEM2_POSY, LBL_ITEM2_SIZEX, LBL_ITEM2_SIZEY, FONT_BERLIN_SANS_FBDEMI12_HIGH)
D4D_DECLARE_STD_LABEL(scr_entry_lblItem3, "ITEM 3", LBL_ITEM3_POSX, LBL_ITEM3_POSY, LBL_ITEM3_SIZEX, LBL_ITEM3_SIZEY, FONT_BERLIN_SANS_FBDEMI12_HIGH)

How can set focus for the current item? By changing the fore color or the background color? And how do I do it?

When I choose the item with an ENTER button  a new screen should pop up. As I understand all screens created ones stay in the memory – so I just call the screen (D4D_ActivateScreen(&screen1, D4D_TRUE);)?

Is there an example to create and navigate a menu?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

john71
Senior Contributor I

I see. Thank you. The example uses a MENU object. I create a menu with LABEL items. This way I can place and orientate the items as I want. So what I need is an example how to operate LABEL (or TEXT) object as a menu items. And how to set focus on an item to visualize the selected item.

0 Kudos