cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Rev Number

Jump to solution
pengcheng
Contributor III

Hi, i bought a MCIMX6Q-SDB board with two labels "SCH-27516 Rev C2" and " 700-27516 Rev A", i'm wondering which is the hardware Rev No? "C2" or "A" ? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"Rev C2" is the revision of the schematic and "Rev A" is the revision of the PCB layout.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"Rev C2" is the revision of the schematic and "Rev A" is the revision of the PCB layout.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pengcheng
Contributor III

Thanks a lot!

My custmor recently get a board labeled RevA1,  and get some problems with our software.

But i can't find any documents which describes the differences between the two revisions, any place to find them? Thanks again.

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, there are no major differences between the revisions. What kind of problems does your customer experience? Are they hardware-related?

0 Kudos
pengcheng
Contributor III

Sorry to feedback so late, it is okay now.

0 Kudos