Stack Usage View not working, MQX 4.2, K65

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack Usage View not working, MQX 4.2, K65

j___
Contributor IV

I am using CW  CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 10.6.4. The processor is a K65 running MQX 4.2.

The Window->Show\View->Components pane\window is empty.

In the debugger, the Stack Usage View pane\window has the following message:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further information:

This view is used for viewing MQX performance data. To be able to view such data you need to enable kernel logging in your application and the either:

Start debugging the application; open this view and select Online mode in the view's menu.

OR

Start debugging the application; in the MQX (TAD menu) select Save performance data... to save performance data into a file; then open this view, select Offline mode and browse to the file you saved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MQX Task Summary is working so there seems to be some TAD working.

I am new to MQX and CW 10 so any details would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I wonder you didn't enable OS Awareness, please check if you enabled "MQX OS for Cortex", if not, please enable it before launch and try again. 

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

j___
Contributor IV

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the OS (MXQ OS for Cortex) awareness is enabled.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Jim

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jim,

I just tested a demo code under MQX4.2 with CW10.7. On my side, I enable MQX_USE_LOGS and MQX_KERNEL_LOGGING  in user_config.h then rebuild psp. I can use Stack Usage View without problem

#define MQX_KERNEL_LOGGING                        1

#define MQX_USE_LOGS                              1

see attached video that I recorded from my computer. They are about online and offline mode separately.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos