Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Library for LPC11U24FBD64

Jump to solution
timothymasters
Contributor II

Hi, 

I am just starting with LPCXpresso IDE and note that a project archive must be imported to begin a new project. What is the proper archive to import for the LPC11U24FBD64 chip? It is not obvious to me but I am a neophyte to NXP stuff and maybe missing the obvious.

Thanks

Tim

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For LPC11U24, use the LPCOpen bundle for LPC11U14.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is information on porting LPCOpen to a different board (such as your own rather than the "standard" off-the-shelf LPCXpresso board) in the FAQ at: https://community.nxp.com/thread/388779 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tim,

I just wanted to add that we are in the process of trying to improve the ways to get software for LPC devices. We are working on making this a consistent process between LPC and Kinetis MCUs. You have pointed out that it isn't at all obvious that the LPC11U14 software base should be used for the LPC11U24 board, so we'll get that labeled fixed this week.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Brendon

0 Kudos
timothymasters
Contributor II

Hi Brendon,

Thanks for the reply. And I have not yet read the NXP Community response. But is there a difference between the LPC11U24 board and the LPC11U24 part? I assume that the board may be based on the LPC11U24 part but perhaps some of the drivers or library archives are dependent on certain pin outs that the board may have which are not necessarily representative of custom designs.

Could you reply to this question?

Thanks

Tim

You have pointed out that it isn't at all obvious that the LPC11U14 software base should be used for the LPC11U24 board, so we'll get that labeled fixed this week.

512-635-4963

0 Kudos
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For LPC11U24, use the LPCOpen bundle for LPC11U14.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos