cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExploreNFC P2P sending file to Android device

ivanrodriguez
Contributor I

Hi all:

I just bought an ExploreNFC board. I would like to send an small file from the nfc board to Android application. I found on the Internet the P2P-SNEP_clientPUT project and when I run it, I didn't receive anything on the phone.

Please note that I have an Android application running, with NFC enable and based on NFC Basics | Android Developers 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ivan,

This initial P2P example is discontinued because of instabilities. The NXP recommendation is to use the latest Nxp NFC  Reader Library package available for Linux (can be downloaded from here the NFC Reader Library web page).

The package demonstrates full NFC functionalities (including P2P SNEP communication and by default is running on Raspberry Pi toether with EXPLORE-NFC board.

Refer to AN11802 for more details.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos