Is there a Kinetis device that has more memory than the MK02 but is footprint compatible with the 32QFN package?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Kinetis device that has more memory than the MK02 but is footprint compatible with the 32QFN package?

jtauch
Contributor I

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jtauch
Contributor I

Thanks Kerry,

Unfortunately we are already using the 128Kbyte version. I was hoping that maybe the K10 family would have more.

Thanks for the reply,

John

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI John,

MK10DX128VFM5  MK20DX128VFM5 is also 32 QFN, it has 128Kflash +32K flexNVM, FlexNVM also can execute program code, but the core clock is just 50Mhz, not like K02 have 100Mhz core clock.

K10 also have a small difference in pin to pin compatibility, eg, pin 9,10,11.

So, if you don't care about the core clock,  just care about the flash size, you can consider K10,K20.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have problem, just let me know!
Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi John,

What the flash size you are using now?

The max flash size of 32 QFN is 128Kbyte in all kinetis series.

So, if you are using 64Kbyte, you can choose MK02FN128VFM10, otherwise, you need to change the package.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos