We're evaluating the K64F for a family of instrumentation products, but I'm having trouble finding all the required documentation. On the NXP web site, I find only two documents about this chip:
K64P144M120SF5RM.pdf: K64 Sub-Family Reference Manual, Rev. 2, January 2014
K64P144M120SF5.pdf: Kinetis K64F Sub-Family Data Sheet, Rev. 6, 08/2015
- In the reference manual, in many places it says "Refer to chip configuration details".
Where are "chip configuration details"?
- Reference manual page 934, PDBx_SC field descriptions, Trigger Input Source Select, says:
"Refer to chip configuration details for the actual PDB input trigger connections."
Where is the table defining the values and possible PDB input triggers?
- Reference manual page 459, DMAMUX_CHCFGn field descriptions DMA Channel Source, says:
"See your device's chip configuration details for information about the peripherals and their slot numbers."
Where is the table defining allowed values and corresponding peripherals?
- Reference manual section 21.5.2, To enable a source with periodic triggering, step 5 says:
"Select the source to be routed to the DMA channel. Write to the corresponding
CHCFG register" - This appears to be an error.
For periodic triggering, the source must be set to an "always on" source, right?
- Where is the table of application notes, with links to the notes and associated source code, for Kinetis processors?
The last thing I find with google is a list without links last updated in 2012...
Without this information, it is very hard for your customers to make use of these parts...
Any help would be much appreciated.
Best Regards, Dave