OM13085 LPCXpresso : which pin should I connect to terminal?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13085 LPCXpresso : which pin should I connect to terminal?

Jump to solution
csabakatona
Contributor II

Hi,

I recently get a board, and I am able to run the imported projects without any problem.

Periph_uart_rb also runs well, but I don't know which are the pins of UART0  I should connect to host PC (using a serial/usb panel). Can you help me? I can't read any information about this over the internet, so if you send me some link in this subject I will be very happy. (The chip on the board is 1769)

Best wishes!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Csaba Katona,

The UASRT3 is selected in the demo, P0.0--TXD3, P0.1--RXD3.

You can use the USB to TLL serial cable connect the board to the PC host.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Csaba Katona,

The UASRT3 is selected in the demo, P0.0--TXD3, P0.1--RXD3.

You can use the USB to TLL serial cable connect the board to the PC host.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jeanvaljean
Contributor II

Szia Csaba,

to detect the correct connection, you need the following documents:

- the schematic of the OM13085 board, to see, which pins are free and how can you reach them

- the user manual (not the datasheet!) of the uC you use. It is a large document, at first, look for the pin connect block and then the description of the UART. Just be careful, maybe, there are more possibilities to connect the UART to some pins. This is why you also need the schematic of the board you have.

Sok sikert!