Compatibility issues and missing peripheral source files in NFC Example Libraries...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility issues and missing peripheral source files in NFC Example Libraries...

argiristheopoul
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using NFCReaderLibraryforCLEV663BIcodeOnly-3.092_R1 library in a RFID project.

Issue No1:

I have succesfully implement the NfcrdlibEx00_icode example project.

I tried to create my project with wizard, keeping the same project settings as NfcrdlibEx00_icode, but

in debug mode, sort after execution, the programm stucks at  this point

/*

// Processor ends up here if an unexpected interrupt occurs or a specific
// handler is not present in the application code.
//
//*****************************************************************************
__attribute__ ((section(".after_vectors")))
void IntDefaultHandler(void)
{ while(1) {}
}

*/

in the "cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.c" source file created by the wizard.

The problem solved as I overwrite the contents of the above source file, with those of "cr_startup_lpc17.c" from LPC1769 project. How can I resolve the above issue keeping the original "cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.c" source file?

Issue No2:

I would like to add some uart and furthermore ethernet funcionallity in my project. The most lpc examples are based on  lpc_chip_175x_6x project. In addition, in LPC1769 project (used by NxpNfcRdLib) source files for peripherals do not exist (only header files...). Are there any source files related with LPC1769 Project for periphereals?

Thanks in andvance,

A.T.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Argiris Theopoulos:

For issue 1, this must be caused by interrupt vectors. By doing a comparison between both startup files you will find that 2 of the interrupt vectors are named differently. I2C2_IRQHandler and EINT3_IRQHandler must be renamed to I2C_MasterHandler and PN512_IRQHandler respectively. See the attached file.

For issue 2, there are some Ethernet and Peripheral driver examples based on LPCOpen in the LPCXpresso installation, following the next path:

LPCXpresso_VERSION\lpcxpresso\Examples\LPCOpen\

If you have doubts in particular with the examples or peripheral drivers, please post your questions in the dedicated community spaces:

LPC 

LPCXpresso IDE 

Best Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

argiristheopoul
Contributor I

Jorge,

thank you very much for your help!

0 Kudos