We're evaluating the K64F for an instrumentation application. We'd like to do the following:
- Generate an excitation waveform using DMA-to-DAC. I got this working here:
- At the completion of each waveform cycle (completion of DMA major loop), generate a conversion trigger
- Initiate an ADC conversion on the trigger
- on ADC completion, copy the result via DMA to a buffer (ping-ponged)
- When the ADC-DMA fills the buffer (completion of the DMA major loop), ping-pong to the alternate buffer and generate an interrupt signalling a load of data is ready to process
- In the ADC-DMA-major-loop-completion ISR, we'll do our processing
Steps 1-5 should proceed without code intervention.
The next question is how to configure K64F to perform steps 2-3:
How do I trigger ADC conversion at the end of each DAC-DMA-major-loop completion?
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards, Dave