cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PinMux Bug in LPCOpen?

Jump to solution
jamesm
Contributor II

I am using pin P1.25 on an LPC1759 as a Match Register output pin. The documentation shows only 3 functions for that pin, with MAT1[1] as the third. However, I set it as IOCON_FUNC2 (third function), I get no output. I get expected output on that pin if I set it to IOCON_FUNC3 with the function:

Chip_IOCON_PinMuxSet(pIOCON, 1, 25, IOCON_MODE_INACT | IOCON_FUNC3);

What am I missing?

Thanks in Advance - james

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James Massey,

According to the reference manual, the P1.25 work as the MAT1.1 when select the Function 3 instead of the Function 2, as the fig 1 illustrate.

2016-10-18_13-58-08.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James Massey,

According to the reference manual, the P1.25 work as the MAT1.1 when select the Function 3 instead of the Function 2, as the fig 1 illustrate.

2016-10-18_13-58-08.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos