cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin Tool for i.MX7S

bimal
Contributor III

Hi,

The latest version of Pin Tool i.MX7S V2.0 is not installing in my system, Earlier i have used V1.0, which was working fine.

Can you please help out to install the latest version of Pin tools V2.0, So that i can proceed further for design phase.

My system Configuration:

Processor: i3

System Type: 64-Bit

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here is Pins Tool Installation Guide:
http://www.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/PINS_Install_Guide1.pdf

As for the log you attached it seems not bo be attached actually. Please try to resend it.

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bimal
Contributor III

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your reply, i somehow managed to install the pin tool software. I was verifying the pin sequence and found that the pin tool is showing incorrect pin name as below:

Part selected: MCIMX7S3DVK08SAD

- Ball Name: W27

- Pin Function (As per datasheet Rev 1 and 2): DRAM_DATA16

- Pin Function (As per Pin Tool): DRAM_DATA19

can you please log the issue or correct the pin tool pin function assigned.

bimal
Contributor III

Hi Victor,

Any update on below thread, Can you confirm that it's the pin tool issue. and not the datasheet.

Waiting for your feedback.

0 Kudos